NavBar

Samstag, 25. September 2010

25th Day - Your day, in great detail

So it's Saturday. I spent the night together with my boyfriend. Of course I enjoyed being with him after a week without him. We slept until almost 12 and had some breakfast. After that we went to a building center with his brother and his mum to look for some wallpaper. We found a green one with stripes.
We arrived home again about half past 3 and I packed my things to drive to my place. There I had another argument with my broter because he is so f*** lazy. -.- Now I am waiting for my baby because this will help me to have a better evening. Later my parents will come back rom vacation. I  must admit that I am really lucky about that. It means less stress for the next week!


I hope you all enjoy your weekend :)

0 comentarios:

Kommentar veröffentlichen