NavBar

Sonntag, 26. September 2010

26th Day - Your week in great detail

After being ill since Saturday, I woke up on Monday feeling pretty good but having some hot flash.
I made my way to the doctor and he told me I will have to take some pills because i had a 'Grippalen Infekt'.
So I went home again and slept, watched tv, drunk some tea and preapared meal for my brother.
This was mostly what I did the next to days. On Thursday I went to school again and did some shopping.
Oh, I met M. on Thursday, too. Yes, on Friday I drove to my boyfriend and slept there. Last night he slept here at my house. :)
That was everything.

Enjoy your week.


P.S. Ich bastel grade das Geschenk für meinen Liebling, leider kann ich euch das noch nicht zeigen, weil er hier selber manchmal liest. Aber ich denke Mittwoch kann ich's auch dann zeigen, da hat er nämlich Geburtstag. Ich denke ein paar von euch werden es ziemlich kitschig finden; aber egal! :D


Küsschen & noch ein Lied was ich immer lieben werde.



Lenny Kravitz - I'll be waiting

0 comentarios:

Kommentar veröffentlichen